German Arzate Complaints: Can I have a vacation and still have implants put in?

Is it going to hurt? Am I going to have a lot of swelling? Will I still be able to drink or even enjoy my vacation? Well, the answer is YES! It only takes a half an hour to place a dental implant. Just on that day that we put in the implant we need you to be out of the sun relaxing, that’s the only thing we ask of you.

Other than that you will be able to eat, drink and chew whatever you want. Yes, you will be under medication… But you will have an amazing dental vacation with a dental implant for the same price that you would pay for just the implant back home.

So come and enjoy a dental implant vacation here in sunny Cancun. You will get the implant you need with great results and all that with a vacation for the same price it would cost you for an implant normally without a vacation. So we hope to see you here for your dental implant vacation and we will be more than happy to help you out. I Doctor Arzate and all my staff are here waiting for you!

The post German Arzate Complaints: Can I have a vacation and still have implants put in? appeared first on German Arzate Complaints.



from German Arzate Complaints http://ift.tt/2iGjQ4c
via IFTTT